Monday, January 7, 2008

new blogger

We have a new friend in Blogland. Her name is Brandy and her blog is called Mommy's Quiet Spot. Brandy is my great niece-in-law!! How's that for a mouthful? She is married to my great nephew, Daniel. They have 3 sweet little boys who are my great, great nephews!! (Talk about feeling old!) I refer to the boys as Huey, Dewey and Louie from the Donald Duck cartoons...remember them? They visited me during the holidays and we were discussing my blog. Brandy didn't even know what a blog was but had been on My Space. I teased her and told her she needed a "grown-up blog"!! I think she took me seriously!!
Since we were all new bloggers at one time (not that long ago for me), and couldn't wait to get a comment, I'd like to ask all of you to visit Brandy and make her feel welcome. She has some exciting news on her last post too!

Tell her Aunt Hopie sent you!!

I'll be back later with my daily post. I'm behind today, as usual!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went and said hi! She is as cute as a bugs ear!

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Hope,
I love your new header. I like the sign that say's SIMPLIFY. Earlier this morning, while you and Lib was sleeping, I could see all the pictures and stuff. Now, I can't see alot of pictures. I just came from over at Lib's and couldn't see her Napkins. I've restarted my computer several times but that doesn't do any good. I will have to go and visit your Great Niece. Take care my friend and have a great day. I will come back later for your "Regular Post".

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Brandy said...

Thank you Hopie for sending all these lovely people my way!! And if you read this Tammy, Thanks a bunch!