I have been tagged again to tell you 7 weird or random things about me! This time by Betty at Betty's This and That. I think this is about the third time I've done this meme but I just keep coming up with more weirdness, not to mention random-ness!! Lots of that going on with me. Anyway, ya gotta have rules in every game...right? Unless, of course, you make up your own game with no rules! I've been know to do that too! But, since this wasn't my game, I'm going to play nice. So here's the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Ok, I did cheat a little..I copied Betty's rules from her page! :o) Here again is some of my weirdness:
1. I have always had strong nails and could grow them easily but I never liked long nails!
2. I always peel my apples when I eat them. I can't stand to bite into an apple peel. It makes me shiver and get chills. Sorta like the fingernails scraping on a chalkboard, which by the way never bothered me at all!
3. I am the youngest of 6 children. My next youngest sister is 6 years older than me. I grew up with my nieces and nephews who felt more like my siblings.
4. I love to eat cake batter. I always loved to "sop the bowl" when my mother made a cake but I could never get enough of the batter. Dave and I once made a chocolate cake batter and ate almost all of it. We were sick!
5. I like for people to look me in the eye when they talk to me. I don't trust people who don't! I feel they have something to hide!
6. I can write backwards about as well as I can write forward. I don't know what this skill will profit me but I have it! I do it to entertain the grandkids. I write something and tell them it's a secret code. They have to have a mirror to read it! I guess I do use this skill...to entertain!!
7. Now that I'm older, I hate getting dressed up to go out. If I could I'd wear my PJ's 24-7. I'm all about comfort!
Ok, that's it! Everything else about me gets even stranger so you better not ask for more! I'm just kiddin'. If ya'll really want to know I'll tell ya!
Now for the fun part...I get to tag 7 people. I'll tag some of my new bloggy friends, but if any of you have been tagged before you don't have to play. But, hey, I know I can't be the only one that can list 21 weird things about themselves and still think of more, can I??
Lisa at A Place to Land
Jo at Bits and Pieces
Lynne at Lynne's Little Corner of the World
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage
Ruth at Whispering Oaks Cottage
Mike at Rambling Stuff
Adrienne at With A Grateful Heart
Most all of these new but already dear friends showed up on my blog when my little Josie was sick to tell me they were praying for her. I had never met them before but they were praying for my baby. How that touched my heart! Claudia is a new blogger in our community and such a sweet person. I just met Jo who lives on a mountain..I like that about her! :o) Please go over and visit each one of them...oh, and don't forget to tell them Hope sent you!
Most of you already know my sweet southern belle friend, Betty, but if you haven't met her you don't know what you're missing. Thank you, Betty for asking me to participate.
The Mother Lode - A few weeks ago, my friend Bea called and suggested that we get together. She is a busy woman helping with her grandsons, acting as the bookkeeper for the ...
11 hours ago