In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
1. I am not a morning person!! I can't think well in the morning and sometimes can't remember things. My daughter says she never tells me anything important in the morning because by noon I won't remember it! Morning dementia??
2. When I was young I wanted to drive a car so much that I had recurring dreams about driving! Now I hate to drive.
3. I like to fall asleep with the tv on in our bedroom and it has to be on Nick at Nite! The reason is that I've seen all these shows so many times and don't get deeply involved in them like I would if I watched a movie or any show I've never seen.
4. It has always been hard for me to accept a compliment without undermining it in some way. For instance, if someone tells me my hair looks nice, I would say something like, "It's only because I finally washed it!" I'm trying to learn to just say, "Thank you!"
5. I am fascinated and at the same time repulsed by serial killers. I've always wondered what goes on in their minds when they commit these heinous crimes, but at the same time it would sicken me to know!
6. I love puzzles..crosswords, jigsaws...I'll work about any kind except Sudoku. I never liked math or working with numbers.
7. I like to eat green bean sandwiches! JD had confessed in a meme that he likes potato salad sandwiches. Well, I like those too! I also like buttermilk with cornbread crumbled in it! My kids never could watch me eat that because it made them sick!!
8. I am not a fanatical housekeeper and never have been. I do try to keep a "path" through the house and give it a thorough cleaning occasionally. I have always felt there are more important things to do. My theory is that all the dust bunnies will be here when I'm dead and gone!!
Here are the 8 people that I tag:
I tried to pick 8 people that I though hadn't already been tagged so if you haven't then start confessing your habits!! :O)