I have been tagged again by Brandy. This one is different. It is sets of 4 things I know you're just dying to know about me. I gave you a little intermission so you should be ready for another tag game by now after the hat fashion show. The only thing these tags prove to me is what a very boring person I am!! So here's another very boring list for you:
4 jobs I have had:
1. Hair dresser
2. Went to work for the government at age 19..FCC secretary
3. Typist for Geico..typed policies and endorsements
4. Sewing job with Buster Brown..not the little Dutch boy with the bobbed hair but the company! (Yuck and double Yuck!)
4 movies watched over and over:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. The Color Purple
3. John Q
4. Baby Boom
4 places I have lived:
1. Clinchport, VA (Big town of about 200 people)
2. Washington, DC
3. Rockville, MD
4. Back to VA (Another small town of less than 2500 people)
4 shows I watch:
1. Lifetime movies
2. Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
3. Reba reruns
4. Golden Girls reruns
Are you yawning yet? If you're still awake, keep going!
4 places I have been:
3. Peru, Vermont (where Baby Boom was filmed)
3. Old Orchard Beach, Maine
4 people who email me regularly:
4 favorite things to eat: (Only 4??)
3. Fried cabbage
4. Biscuits and Gravy
I know, I know...even the foods I love are boring to most people, but I get excited over soupbeans and cornbread!
4 places I would rather be:
1. There's no place like home...
2. But if I have to be away from home..Lancaster, PA
4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Finishing our stairway
2. Taking a very short vacation!
3. Spending time with the grandbabies and my family
4. Getting to know my Bloggy Friends better
4 people to tag:
Please humor me girls and play along! Betty, don't make me break out my "Magic Mirror"!!
The Mother Lode - A few weeks ago, my friend Bea called and suggested that we get together. She is a busy woman helping with her grandsons, acting as the bookkeeper for the ...
11 hours ago